Whether for business or for personal use, Microsoft’s Outlook has a nice package which is very easy to use and accessible on your mobile device, Windows, or Mac PC
Hotmail login Hotmail sign up
Hotmail login - How to Login to your Hotmail Account?There are two primary methods to login to Hotmail. Your Hotmail can be accessed through your mobile device such as your smartphone or tablet, or via the web through a web browser of choice on your Windows or Mac computer. Outlook for business can also be logged in using the above-mentioned method, however there is also a desktop application which requires an exchange server details which should be provided by your company or organisation’s IT/ Technical supports team.
Login to Hotmail using a Windows or Mac Web Browser
- Visit the Hotmail login page: Firstly, you need to launch your Windows or Mac web browser. Once you have successfully done so, Enter Hotmail.com, Then you will go to the Hotmail login page.
- Provide your email address and password: Once you have reached the Hotmail sign in page, you are required to enter your Hotmail email address in full followed by your password to access your account. Then click Next.
- Final step: On the next page, select Sign In. Congratulations, you have now successfully logged in to your Hotmail account.
Hotmail login via a Mobile Device
- Download the Outlook App from your Android Play Store: The first thing you would want to do is to download the Outlook App for Android which is easy to find in your Google Play Store. From the search bar of the Google Play Store, type Microsoft Outlook, then download the application and install. Once the installation of the Outlook App has completed installing, launch the Application.
- Provide your Hotmail email address: Once you have launched the Outlook app for Android, Go to Settings, Then Add Account. The next step is to enter your full Hotmail account in the field provided then tap Continue.
- @hotmail.com: Please ensure you have included the “@hotmail.com” extension in your email address before you Tap Continue.
- Provide your email address password: On the next screen, you will be required to enter the password for Hotmail account. Enter your password and tap Sign in or Next.
- Syncing your personal content: Outlook requires permission to sync your personal content such as your calendar, contacts, and more. To allow the app to sync your data, Tap Yes or Allow to give the Outlook App permission to start the syncing process.
- Finally, I have logged in! Once you have successfully completed the above-mentioned steps, you are now ready to use Outlook for Android.